We collect personal information from you when you do one of the following on our website:
- Create a profile
- Join Inclusion Westman
- Make a donation
- Subscribe to our newsletter
- Fill out a form or survey
- Email us
The types of personal information we collect may include:
- name, address, email address, telephone number, cell phone number and other contact information.
- internet IP address.
- credit card information.
- other personal information that we collect with your consent or as we are required or permitted to collect by law.
What session information we collect:
- We keep no individual visitor data.
- When you visit the Inclusion Westman website, our web server automatically collects a small amount of information to help us manage and improve our website. This information is aggregated, and is never used for individual tracking. It is only used to report our visitors’ collective-viewing habits and technical environment (e.g., browser type).
- Our website service provider advises us that no cookies are stored on visitors’ computers as a result of session information collection.
How we protect and use the personal information that we collect:
- Inclusion Westman’s collection, use, disclosure and retention of information complies with the provisions of Manitoba’s Freedom of Information and Protection of Privacy Act. Collected information is used only by authorized Inclusion Westman staff and/or members of the board to fulfill the purpose for which it was originally collected or other purposes which will be described in the transaction you are completing.
- We will not sell or trade any personally identifiable information that may be collected from our website and will not disclose such information to third parties except as authorized by law.
- When you send us electronic mail via our website, your message is stored as business correspondence accessible only to authorized Inclusion Westman website staff and/or members of the board of directors.